A Note

I have decided to put my blog on hold for a while. Things happen. Don't worry about me please, I'm a-ok, just a bit stressed about a family situation (nope, not with my grouchy hubbby who is actually a good fella).

I know several of you just joined in as followers and I thank you. I thank you all. Maybe I'll be back but I know only of this moment.

I had hoped through my holy moly challenge, through exploration of different crafting styles, I would discover what truly is my passion, that one thing that makes my soul sing, that one thing that is me...did I find it? I think it is sewing by hand. It's peaceful. It makes me smile. I like it. I like it very much and hope to work on developing my skills using needle and thread. (I did a little bag that I hand sewed except for the handles as one project)

Thank you all so much for your support. I will continue visits to your blogs to keep in touch...

Hugs, Kat

12 comments:

  1. l just discovered your amazing blog lately. l hope to be able to see more great works from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment on my blog! Right now I'm in Starbucks enjoying my mid morning, not tied to my sewing machine. I gotta tell you, it's kind of nice. But I know, once I start sewing, I'll forget all about Starbucks again. Happy day.

      Delete
  2. I just started following you as well. Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit tired recently. Hope you feel "inspired" to continue posting :)

    I used to hate hand sewing because my stitches were never straight but I think I've gotten better in my old age (*COUGH*23*COUGH*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kmyk ! Oh my, Thank you for all your comments. I see you started to blog...have fun with your new adventure!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Kerry! Thank you for hanging out with me. Annnd I wish you well in your new endeavors ! The new blog looks like a success already. I am so excited for you...your talents with fabric are amazing! Go get'um girl :0)

      Delete
  4. Awww, guess I'll just have to explore all your archives. :)

    Hope you get to keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam...yes, please enjoy going thru past posts. Although a break from blogging is nice, I wake up not knowing what to do with my time :0( I'm thinking to make bags for my little nieces and easter favors for a bunch of third graders that I help out with...i hope to be crafting even when I'm in my 90s !

      Delete
  5. I'm so sad to hear about this but at the same time I'm happy that you'll be able to just relax and do what you really love. I hope we hear more from you real soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm missing you already Kat! Not to mention ~ I'm missing your etsy shop >.< I hope you are doing well, taking some R&R from the internet and having sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beth...so nice to hear your voice ... You won't believe how lazy I've become .. Once I stopped, my motivation to sew went 'poof' .. Things at home are better so maybe I don't want to jinx the universe .. LoL ... Hugs to you and sending A bunch of sunshine rays your way .. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be waiting... Take all the time you need. Enjoy the little things in life & ask for help when you need it.
    I send you a warm Belgian hug...

    ReplyDelete