Webby Friends

Happy Valentines !

I was gifted this beautiful lollipop bouquet by a third grade fellow.  He found the project on the computer, then created this lovely with his own hands.  A fellow after my own heart.....I wonder if his mom wouldn't mind if I adopt him as my grand kid ^-^

I, myself, spend a lot of time perusing the internet, looking for that one gorgeous project, be it one that takes place in the kitchen, or at my sewing machine, or with paper and glue.  

But as much the internet has to offer in the way of information sharing..it is the making of wonderful friends that is beyond comprehension at times.

Yadira, of Yadira's Crafty Adventure is a super duper friend.  She chit chats with me; leaving comments.  And supports me, with my teeny tiny blog. 
Yadira makes these kawaii clutches
 Yadira presented me with a LIEBSTER BLOG award.  Oh yeah...my first award ever. THANK YOU, Yadira ^*^


Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to other bloggers. Stop by and visit them!

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

Passing on the love to my webby friends ~
  • sewing B:  Beth is often the model in her pics of her creations. I like that.
  • this so called life : Amber is a self-declared refashionista!
I thank you all for being here.  Your visits mean a lot to me, providing my soul with quiet resolute to keep on blogging.

happy day  (^*^)
kat

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Kat - you are so nice and encouraging! I will definitely pass on the goodness of it! You are doing great yourself with 140 followers now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you are AWESOME! Thanks. Definitely gonna share the love. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute. Thank you very much for spreading the love and being so nice while doing it. I had no idea you considered me your friend, I'm your fan! I feel so honored... <3 Have an awesome week! I can't wait to see what's next in your cute little blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies...thank you soo much for hanging around with me...big big hugs!

    ReplyDelete