A New Pouch Design ^^

I made two pouches adorned with tiny fabric appliques ... I named this one "Three Houses on a Hill" .. I know; how clever am I??? (sarcastic joke aimed at myself..heh)


and this one is called "A House on a Hill"...hahaha...


I think I'm on a roll...I have another pouch with a cross stitch design done, just need to take pictures and another pouch cut out ready for sewing.  oh yeah, move over China !

Both pouches are now in the shop

SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT : I am having a 20% off month long sale in November.  Please stop by and take a look ^^ thank you ^^

happy day ^*^
kat

2 comments:

  1. You have such detailed designs on little pouches! I love how nicely your photos show the work. And from FB, we have been moving and my brain cell are fried - I have been leaning on my own for sometime. I'd love a email buddy to help me practice my romaji (since I am still learning written hiragana).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bee..Moving? When I think of packing all the stuffs in our house, I shiver. I have decluttered but somehow closets and cabinets are filled. Yikes. I wish you well, my friend.
    As for Japanese, I can't converse, only recognizing a few words. My parents are second generation Japanese in Hawaii but they spoke only in English (well, my dad had a heavy accent) to us kids. Not sure if I can do this but am excited to give it a try ^*^ my email is zakkainspired@yahoo.com ^*^

    ReplyDelete