Japan Tsunami Relief Efforts

Hi All ~~ I decided to join in with other crafters to help Japan Tsunami Recovery Efforts through my etsy shop.  

I spent yesterday sewing these cute Hello Kitty zipper pouches that are now in the shop.  100% of the payment received for the items (excluding shipping and handling costs) will be donated to the recovery efforts through the Red Cross.   I also added one of my Kokeshi Doll Crochet Hook case to the sale.  The items for the recovery efforts are in a separate category listed as "For Japan Tsunami".  Please stop by if you like.  I'll be adding more things along the way. Thank You.









I will also be participating in an online auction in a couple of days with Jojoebi Designs.   More on this effort later.  I have to get back to my sewing machine! 

3 comments:

  1. So thoughtful Kat, I'll put a link on to this later today

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! I hope you don't mind that I have listed your shop in my linky link here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for spreading the word ~ hands and hearts across the ocean : hugs kat

    ReplyDelete