My Heart Belongs to Mr Darcy

 I started the day with a plan.  First on the list, preparing fabric for zipper pouches.  Next, finishing fabric bookmarks started over the weekend for today's blog post.  My morning started with the usual general cleaning with swiff-ing and mopping the floors.  After that was done, I went into the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.  That's when my plan went poof.  I had this sudden urge to clean the kitchen.  Why this morning?  Why can't it wait till later?  But I just couldn't help myself.  I de-cluttered the counters and wiped everything down. Then a bunch of bananas set my emotions to bake mode.  Thank goodness there were no blueberries so I could do a bit of sewing before...going to the market to buy blueberries.  I need help.


I didn't get to the pouches (surprise!) but I did finish my weekend project.. HEART SHAPED bookmarks with quotes from Mr. Darcy's proposals to Elizabeth. 

swooooon
double swoooon
The bookmarks will be my etsy shop by this weekend.  Hopefully I'll have the urge to sew, sew, sew. I can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment