The beginning

I have long wanted to have a blog of my own.  A place to confess my thoughts…the good, the bad, and the ugly. A place to find people of like mind and interests…to discuss subjects spanning from the funny (is the pronunciation of ‘scone’ the one that rhymes with ‘tone’ or  ‘gone’) to the serious (was President Obama really born on Krypton & sent here to save the earth?)….a place to share my serious love for crafting (why does that sound so sad?)…a place to share my thoughts of  “living old“…

This here blog is …. Me.

5 comments:

  1. Scone rhymes with neither 'tone' or 'gone'. Sorry it rhymes with 'tonn' as in a one tonn ute. The 'on in scone is pronounced as 'on' (on a table) 'tone' rhymes with own. and 'gone' rhymes with sawn.
    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antmee ~~ thanks for sharing!! Want to join me for some tea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You craft well, in creative and unexpected ways. And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...Every piece of craft speaks the beauty of itself. Lindy (Etsy - Singapore)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy~Lindy ~ I find your words very encouraging and I thank you so very much for that. I never expected such a compliment but there it is from you. I will be reading your words over and over as my motivator. Please keep in touch. kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY FAVORATE ZAKKA INSPIRED BLOG!!! I WISH U MANY MANY MORE EVOKING BEAUTIFUL YEARS TO COME!!! STAY FRESH, STAY COOL N STAY MOTIVATED WITH ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL IDEAS....GOOD LUCK TO U MY DEAR FRIEND.

    MY BEST.....LINDY (UR FAITHFUL ETSY CUSTOMER)

    ReplyDelete